Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chicken Burritos

Do you ever have those days when you are driving home from work and you just wish dinner would be done and waiting for you when you got home???
Today was one of those days for me and guess what Wishes really do come true. Dinner was almost all the way done when I got home. This is a recipe I got from my sister-in-law. Since awesome A loves taco's this is a good way to change things up while still keeping her happy.

What you will need:
4 Chicken Breasts
1 jar of salsa
4 oz cream cheese

How to make:
Put chicken breasts in crock pot (Frozen or thawed). Pour jar of salsa over chicken breasts. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8. After cooking time shred chicken and add cream cheese. Let cream cheese melt and your ready to serve. Can be topped with any of your favorites: Cheese, lettuce, sour cream, avocado, ect. all wrapped up in a flour tortilla.

As a matter of fact when I asked awesome A how dinner was tonight she said "Duh mom, it's great!" Also before Cody and I sat down she asked us if we could hurry so she could say the prayer and eat her taco!

No comments:

Post a Comment