Friday, January 21, 2011

Week Three less than 50 to go....

This week has been a little crazy. We have had a ton of stuff going on, so getting dinner in has been rough. We also needed to go to the store and I kept having a hard time going when I knew I had to take both girls with me. Ok, enough all ready I know you didn't come to hear me ramble on and on so on to the Menu.

Sunday: Hawaiian Haystack, Pot Luck Salads, and Homemade Bread
Monday: Grandma Jandy's spaghetti, French Bread, and Green Beans
Tuesday: Greek Chicken, and Lemon Rice
Wednesday:Rigatoni (This weeks featured Dinner)
Thursday: Grilled Cheese and Soup
Friday: We went out to eat but on the menu was Chinese Noodles
Saturday: Mr. B's Favorite PIZZA!!!!

Rigatoni

First prepare 1 package of rigatoni noodles (Just follow the directions on the package). Next in a microwave safe bowl combined one jar of your favorite Ragu with one package of Polska Kielbasa cut up into bite size pieces. Heat sauce and meat until hot. Combined sauce, meat and noodles. Give it all a good stir and enjoy!

1 comment: