Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another week gone by.....


I think this week we will post two of the recipes, since my family tried a couple different recipes this week. I just love this picture of Miss A. She sure does love corn on the cob. Lucky for me I froze some during the summer when it was on sale!
Here is this weeks menu:
Sunday: Chicken Enchilada Pasta, Garlic Bread, and green beans (One of this weeks featured meals)
Monday: Taco Salads
Tuesday: Sweet and Sour Meatballs over rice, Green Salad
Wednesday: Hot dogs and french fries (Sorry I went to the Temple so I wasn't home to make dinner)
Thursday: Cheese Crusted Lasagna Soup, Breadsticks (This weeks Other featured meal)
Friday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Corn on the Cob.
Saturday: Roast with Potatoes and carrots

It isn't often that we eat at home on a Sunday. Usually we are off to family dinner somewhere else but on the second week of the month we get to stay home. A friend of mine Lovely L left a comment on a one of the recipes I posted and suggested this recipe so we gave it a try. It was just as good the next day when we took it for lunch if not better than at dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment